Data processing manager
The person responsible for processing the data is Industrias Fertilizantes Orgánicas, S.A., hereinafter “Infertosa” – CIF A46275400. The contact details for Infertosa are as follows:
- Mailing address: Inferno. C/ OLTA, Nº 12 BAJO IZQ. 46026. VALENCIA. SPAIN
- You can contact us by e-mail at Infertosa@Infertosa.com or by phone at 963348305, Monday to Thursday from 9:00h to 13.30h and 15.30h to 18.30h, and on Fridays from 9h to 14h.
What are we processing your data for?
In Infertosa we will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), in a manual and/or automated way for the following purposes
- Manage and develop the registration on the WEB/STORE ONLINE. The registration will involve profiling the user’s navigation on the WEB/STORE ONLINE. This profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and navigation information such as the products seen or added to the basket, the sections of the WEBSITE/STORE ONLINE visited, the location to assess their preferences and / or personal interests in order to offer the contents of the WEBSITE/STORE ONLINE, offers, services and products appropriate to their profile.
- Manage, develop and follow up the online purchase We use the customer’s personal information to process and deliver your order, and to inform you by email, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, of the status of your order.
Infertosa, in any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Send commercial advertising communications, offers and quotes, promotions, samples, gifts, sweepstakes and news of value through e-mail, via mail, telephone, SMS, MMS, social communities and / or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which allows commercial communication, with prior consent and unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent. These communications will be carried out by Infertosa and will be related to products or services offered by Infertosa or by its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached some commercial promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data. In any case the commercial communications will be carried out by Infertosa and will be about products and services related to the sector/s of Infertosa.
- To carry out statistical and analytical studies of the visits received to the WEB/ONLINE STORE.
- To comply with the legally established obligations.
- Sending of CVs: The data sent to Infertosa@infertosa.com or the sending of CVs by other means, will be treated with the purpose of carrying out selection processes and maintaining communication with the candidate.
What kind of information do we collect?
- Name and surname of individuals / Company tax name
- Tax ID
- E-mail address
- Postal / fiscal / social address
- Phone number.
- Payment data (data required for payment by Paypal, cash on delivery, credit card data (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards, or account number provided by the customer.
This data is collected when the user visits the WEB/STORE ONLINE, registers, makes an order online, contacts Infertosa by any of the means provided for this purpose, registers for the Newsletter, makes enquiries and/or participates in possible promotions or draws. Furthermore, Infertosa collects all the information related to your navigation on the WEB/ONLINE STORE and your interaction with the brand.
By filling in and sending the corresponding forms on this website, the User accepts and authorises the automated processing of his/her personal data by Infertosa..
All personal data collected by Infertosa comes from the person concerned, with the exception of contact details that may be provided by friends or family for purchases from the WEBSITE/ONLINE STORE. In the event that you include in the forms of this WEB/STORE ONLINE, personal data and/or ownership of third parties must, prior to their inclusion, obtain their consent and inform them of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs.
All the data requested through the WEB/STORE ONLINE of Infertosa are obligatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to the user. If all the data are not provided, or are provided incorrectly or incompletely, Infertosa does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
How long do we keep your data?
Infertosa will store your data for the duration of the contractual/commercial relationship established and there is a mutual interest, and subsequently, for the periods legally established for the resolution of possible responsibilities derived from the same. If you request the deletion of your data, these will be deleted with the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Data relating to payments and invoicing will be kept for the periods established in the corresponding economic/accounting and tax regulations.
What do you authorize us to process your data? >
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party that are collected is the execution of the sales contract. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. If this data is not provided, the execution of the purchase contract will not be possible.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of Infertosa in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the interested party, if given:
– Management of the registration in the WEB/STORE ONLINE.
– Management of the subscription to our “Newsletter”, the sending of the contact form, any type of consultation through the available means, or sending your curriculum. The basis of the treatment is the consent of the interested party who voluntarily subscribes.
– Response to the exercise of ARCO rights, consultations and complaints by the interested party.
– Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, samples, quotations, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments on the part of the interested party will not condition the execution of the contract of sale celebrated between this one and Infertosa.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the treatment of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of Infertosa:
– The elaboration of profiles by means of the navigation in the WEB/STORE ONLINE by a user registered in the same one, as well as of all those users who have facilitated their data to us for any other purpose.
– The elaboration of profiles for sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– The sending of satisfaction surveys about the products acquired or services used by the customers of Infertosa to ask for their opinion and to be able to improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our WEB/STORE ONLINE remains safe, as well as to help Infertosa to understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of the users and, therefore, to improve the services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out with the aim of improving the level of customer satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and/or purchasing experience.
To which recipients can we communicate the data?
Infertosa does not sell customer data to third parties under any circumstances. Your contact data will be transferred to companies and suppliers that provide services to Infertosa (transport companies for the management of the shipment, tax consultants for the tax treatment, banks and financial institutions for the collection of the offered services, companies hosting our servers and databases for the treatment of the online communications and agencies for advertising purposes). All of them have regularized with us the access to these data for the purpose exclusively described here.
Administrations and Public Bodies when required by tax, labour, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
Your data will be communicated in the cases in which it is necessary for the fulfilment of the established contractual relationship and in the cases foreseen by law. There are no international transfers of data to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union.
How does Infertosa protect personal data?
The WEBSITE/ONLINE STORE uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data and guaranteeing their confidentiality. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that Infertosa obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Additionally, any transaction carried out through the WEB/STORE ONLINE is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
Infertosa declares that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it handles, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
What are your rights regarding personal data?
You have the following rights which can be exercised by sending an e-mail to the address infertosa@Infertosa.com:
Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data relating to you and to have access to the personal data held by you.
Right to rectify: You have the right to request that we rectify personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to delete/right to forget: You may ask us to delete personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Right of limitation: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the purpose of exercising or defending your claims.
Right of portability: You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller when the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
Right to object: You may object to the processing of your personal data in the public interest or in the legitimate interest pursued by Infertosa, including profiling. In such a case, Infertosa will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Right to file a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In order to process your request, you must prove your identity.
Last revised: 30 May 2018.