In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), reports on the following legal aspects:
PROPERTY OF THE WEB SITE
|Owner of the Website:||INDUSTRIAS FERTILIZANTES ORGÁNICAS S.A. – CIF A46275400 – INFERTOSA|
|Address:||Olta, 12 bajo izquierdo. 46026, Valencia (Valencia), España|
|Contact:||Tel. 963348305 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trade register or administrative authorisation:||Registro Mercantil de Valencia. Tomo 1632, general 1024, Sección 3ª, del libo de Sociedades, folio 150, hoja 10.450.|
|Activity:||Supply of organic materials for agriculture, gardening and the environment|
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The aim of the web portal https://www.infertosa.com is to make it easier for the general public to find out about the activities that this organisation carries out and the products and services it provides, in order to carry out its activities.
The use of any of the functionalities of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set out here, without prejudice to those particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation of it.
In order to keep the information published on the website up to date, the contents of the website may be modified, corrected, eliminated or added to at any time, and it is therefore advisable to check the validity or accuracy of the information by consulting official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL AND FRAME PROPERTY
All the elements that form the Web site, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, marks and other distinctive signs that appear in it, are property of INDUSTRIAS FERTILIZANTES ORGANICAS S.A., INFERTOSA or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding rights of intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained in the website are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits the performance of “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our website.
The use of the contents must respect its particular license. In this way, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity, is totally prohibited unless there is previous and express authorization from the owner of the INFERTOSA website.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the Web site is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions is met
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of the information.
- The purpose and aim of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Web and / or activity of the owner of the website.
- No commercial use is intended, being expressly prohibited its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the website, previously and expressly.
With regard to the quoting of products and services of third parties, the owner of the website recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility for them, nor support, sponsorship or recommendation.
The holder of the Web site declares his respect to the rights of intellectual and industrial property of third parties; for that reason, if it considers that our Web site could be violating his rights, we requested is put in contact with the holder of the Web site.
The holder of the Web site does not guarantee the nonexistence of errors in the access to the Web, in his content, nor that this one is updated, although the holder of the Web site will develop his better efforts to, in his case, to avoid them, to correct them or to update them.
Both access to the website, and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website https://www.infertosa.com.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the replies made through the various email addresses that appear on its website, so in no case may derive binding legal effect from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained on our website may lead to third party web content. The purpose of these links is solely to facilitate your search for resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor does it review its contents and, therefore, the owner of the website assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of other sites where they are. Nor can the owner of the website be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any possible damage that may result from access to or use of the same.
Links to the website https://www.infertosa.com must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link does not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by INDUSTRIAS FERTILIZANTES ORGANICAS S.A. of the page that makes the link.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with contents that are illicit, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or against public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The owner of the Web site may request the removal of a link to your website, without having to claim any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate removal, as soon as it receives notification of the owner of the website.
- It is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under his exclusive responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could be derived from the access to the web page of the hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the Web site except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from the visit to the website or the use of the services it may offer, the owner of the website and the user agree to submit to the judges and courts of the user’s home, provided that it is located in Spanish territory and acts as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia, Spain.